only a few toys are hosted, with more appearing whenever.
- React-based bingo game. doesn't have a "finish" state, just kinda runs indefinitely.
- it's pretty tho
- built during me mentoring a friend in JS.
- Vue-based hiragana flashcards app.
- also pretty, but not well designed as a game
- built when i started learning japanese
- Inferno/React-fronted lifesim via decision trees running on WebWorkers.
- not pretty, but does fun things
- built on stream to learn ML
- React-based device orientation/mouse following background toy
- Inspired by https://22.214.171.124 and it's iOS app.
- built on stream